Saturday, November 12, 2011

Elise's Dedication!

Last Sunday Heather and Ross dedicated Elise to the Lord in front of their church family in Ozark! It was a great ceremony and we had fun being at their church all together. We went back to the Halsted's afterward for a yummy Taco Villa lunch.

My precious niece! And her beautiful mom!

Amelia had so much fun prancing around in her new outfit from Gam. She kept saying what a fun party it was with soooo many people at her house. (Her G and P and Jessalyn and Greg were all there too.)

Ingrid got some much-needed "HeeeeeeaTHer" time.

And since it was Elise's special day, she showed off with some fancy tricks!

Ing ended up napping a total of 25 big minutes that day but it was all worth it. I love my family!

2 comments:

  1. This was such a fun day and I'm so glad you came up for it. You took some AWESOME picture. Email me a few if you don't care. Or maybe I can just steal them off of here. Love you and thanks for the great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great day with Elise Mae! I would love a hard copy of the top picture.I wish D had been in it-guess he took it-lol

    ReplyDelete