Thursday, January 26, 2012

Goodbye Hair

I said goodbye to my long locks today. Although I prefer how I look with long hair, I just didn't have time to care for my long hair they way I should. And I definitely didn't have time to fix it. So I cut it. And colored it. I've worn it with the reddish auburn hue for about a year so I was ready for something new. Kayla colored it a nice rich brown shade with just the right amount of caramel colored highlights. I love it! And the best part if it all, I asked Ingrid if she liked mama's new hair and she said yes! Then a few minutes later she said "Pretty. Pretty mama!" melt my heart.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty mama indeed! Gorgeous hair Steph! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new hair! Yeah for Ingrid Cate loving it!Good job Kayla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Ingrid's right, she does have a pretty mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks awesome. Of course, as I said, I can't ever imagine you not looking like a pretty mama. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new haircut and color. Beautiful!!

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete